Home / Mind Blowing / WTF Facts #1

WTF Facts #1

Facts that will absolutely blow your mind.

Facts are constantly being added, only the most absurd, surprising facts will be considered.

The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.

More Info
Maria went into labour four months early, giving birth to Amy – but Katie did not arrive until three months later.
Their incredible births will now ­become a Guinness World Record for the “longest interval between the birth of twins”. The previous record is 84 days.

1% of the world’s population owns more wealth than the other 99%.

More Info
A new survey shows that 155 new billionaires were minted this year, pushing the total population to a record 2,325 – a 7 percent increase from 2013. Credit goes to the United States – home to the most billionaires globally – where 57 new billionaires were recorded this year

Longest English Word: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

More Info
An English word that refers to a lung disease that is otherwise known as silicosis. It is the longest word in the English language published in a dictionary, the Oxford English Dictionary.

The Spanish national anthem has no words.

More Info
Despite several attempts, it has never had officially accepted lyrics to sing with it

Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.

More Info
Pretty self-explanatory.

Honey can never spoil, ever.

More Info
The oldest honey ever found was unearthed in Georgia, and dates back over 5,000 years and is still edible.

About Admin

Check Also

Shocking Video Of Getting A Tattoo In Slow Motion Up Close

Watch this shocking video of getting a tattoo in slow motion up close.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*