Home / Mind Blowing

Mind Blowing

WTF Facts #1

Facts that will absolutely blow your mind. Facts are constantly being added, only the most absurd, surprising facts will be considered. The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days. 1% of the world’s population owns more wealth than the other 99%. Longest English Word: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis The Spanish …

Read More »